Sunday, March 26, 2023

Poem for my daughter

 

Poem for my daughter 

My dearest daughter, you light up my life,

With your smile so bright and your heart so kind.

You are a true blessing, my pride and joy,

A precious treasure that I'll always hold.

From the moment you were born, you stole my heart,

With your tiny fingers and your precious start.

Watching you grow has been a delight,

Seeing you learn, and laugh, and take flight.

You're growing up so fast, my little girl,

Soon you'll be out in the world, taking on the swirl.

But no matter where life takes you, always remember,

That you are loved, and you are a true wonder.

So keep shining bright, my beautiful daughter,

And never forget, you are a force of nature.

I'll always be here, cheering you on,

And forever grateful, that you are my daughter, my bond.

Poem jainefer 

Jennifer, my sweet and lovely girl,

With a heart so pure and a spirit that twirls.

You light up my world with your laughter and smile,

And make every moment worthwhile.

From the day you were born, you brought us joy,

Our little angel, our precious little toy.

Watching you grow has been a delight,

A journey of wonder, a beautiful sight.

With every step you take, you amaze us more,

Your determination and strength, leave us in awe.

You have a heart of gold, and a soul so bright,

That shines like a star in the darkest of nights.

So Jennifer, my dear daughter, hold your head high,

And never forget that you can reach for the sky.

For you are capable of achieving anything,

Just spread your wings and soar, with your heart that sings.

Poem for my daughters Jennifer Saha and Nimisha Parth:

Jennifer Saha, my little star,

You light up my world, near and far.

With your smile so bright, and your heart so true,

You bring joy to everything that you do.

Nimisha Parth, my sweet angel,

Your gentle spirit, is truly special.

With your kindness and grace, you touch our souls,

And make our hearts feel whole.

Jennifer Saha, with your determination and drive,

You can conquer anything, and truly thrive.

Nimisha Parth, with your intelligence and wit,

You can achieve anything, and never quit.

Together you are a force, to be reckoned with,

A duo that can conquer any myth.

Jennifer Saha and Nimisha Patth, my precious gems,

May your lives be filled with love, laughter, and endless gems.